Email Istructions

If you would like to receive an email alerting you when we add new posts, enter your email address in the field below.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Following Posts

It is Sunday the 18th (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!) and we are at school for a few hours because we don't have any internet at home yet and don't expect to have any for a while. I am going to try to post some videos today which means I am going to focus my time on that until they are all up. If they work (a big IF, I am using a school computer) and I have time I will try to go back and add some narrative.

For the next few posts I hope to include a bunch of clips that make up one longer video. I am trying this to keep the file size a little more manageable. I am not sure what order they will end up posting in so make sure to view them in numeric order. I will attempt to clearly label them.

No comments:

Post a Comment