Email Istructions

If you would like to receive an email alerting you when we add new posts, enter your email address in the field below.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Time Back on Campus

Not much new to write today.  We spent over six hours on campus today wadding through the destruction taking pictures and videos.  We meet as a full staff tomorrow morning, where I believe we will all be brought up to speed on the plan for the coming days and weeks.  The videos take a long time to load so I will postpone writing until I have more information and try to get a few clips up before heading to bed and starting over.

... sorry to get your hopes up.  The video upload is not working particularly well at the moment.

I forgot to give credit to our photographers yesterday.  I collected all of the pictures for the last post from a variety of colleagues on Facebook.  Tomorrow (if I have time, a commodity running thin at the moment) I will try to get a few of the twenty or so videos I recorded today and a few of the hundred or so pictures. 

Thanks for all of the support we have been receiving, it helps to have evidence from home that this was an event that did not go unnoticed.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment