Email Istructions

If you would like to receive an email alerting you when we add new posts, enter your email address in the field below.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Ipad!

You have all seen pictures of my classroom by now. Most everything in the classroom was burned, smoked damaged, or soaked when the fire was put out. The ipad survived it all! This ipad was located in my desk. On Sunday when I went looking for it the drawer to my desk had been removed so I assumed that it was stolen. Later when cleaning up I spotted something slightly blue, in the corner of my room, buried underneath layers of wet ash. It was my ipad, with little hope that it would still work I pulled it out and brushed it off. I open the blue cover and guess what it worked. I still can't believe it. It was damp and still stinks of smoke but it lives on just as functional as before! The small things that continue to put a smile on your face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment